ASK & WE ANSWER
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Frequently Asked Questions
Take your time and carefully review the following frequently asked questions. If you have a question not answered here please contact us directly.
We have found the following videos online that can give you some approximate idea of what a given space can hold:
We sure do 🙂 We have found the following resources very helpful:
- While our facility is fully insured we cannot provide insurance for your items as we do not know what you have stored with us
- We highly recommend carrying your own insurance on your stored items. Consider www.aamunro.com for more information on self storage insurance.
- Both the outside and inside of our storage units features generous lightning.
- The lighting inside our units is on a timer to avoid wasting energy.
- All units require a signed lease agreement, regardless of the rental period.
- This ensures you have a detailed copy of all the terms and conditions of your storage unit.
- This document also specifies a “locked-in” rental rate for long term commitments.
- All of our units have a heated option. You can set the temperature inside the unit.
- If you do not wish to have the option to heat your unit you can reduce your monthly bill by $10.
- All of our storage options allow you to drive a vehicle right to the door of your unit.
- You can access your storage space 24/7, 365 days a year.
- We are only minutes from downtown Antigonish and the Trans Canada Highway.
- We require a credit card on file regardless of initial payment method.
- We will accept e-transfers, cash or cheque for long term rental commitments in a minimum of 6 month increments.
- All of our storage units operate on a month to month billing cycle, with no long term commitment.
- We require a credit card on file. We bill the card on file on the first day of each month.
- We require 15 days notice to cancel service for the upcoming month.
- We will prorate your fee for the first month in weekly increments if you start your storage before the beginning of the month.
- If you commit to a lease of a year or more we can lock in your storage rate.
- We require 15 days notice in the month before the service is cancelled. For example, we would require notice on or before June 15th, to cancel service/billing for the month of July. This ensures we have time find a new renter for that space. Goods must be fully removed by the last day of the month.
We provide 24/7 alarm and video surveillance on all of our units.
Request a Callback
Fill in the form below to request a callback to discuss your storage needs.
Take advantage of our free self-storage checklist to make sure you don’t forget anything.
If you’re in search of a term paper, there are plenty of reasons to look into our writing service for term papers. Professional writers will assist you with your writing needs, and you’ll receive quality papers that are tailored to meet your specific needs. A professional writer will be sure the contents of your essay is in line with the guidelines and guidelines you’ve online assignment writing given. This should not be daunting, as they are meant to make writing easier.